Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nominated for Clear Admit Best of Blogging Awards

Update: Thank you for your support! Feels great to be among the top five!!

I remember when I voted for this contest earlier, now to get nominated makes me feel proud.
If you enjoyed reading my blog, please consider voting here.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGlKaHMzSTBkcmg2LTBMZEgwY3Q0a1E6MA&embedded=true&ifq

I will be wrapping up Spring semester in 2 weeks, hoping to make up for the lack of activity then!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination, Prasanth!

    I'm working on a piece that looks at how MBAs are finding the cash to pay for their degrees, and saw your post about a 10% interest rate on your loan. Would you be up for a chat? If so, please drop me a line at mica_poetsandquants@yahoo.com. All the best,
    Mica Bevington
    Poets&Quants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, have sent you an email. Happy to assist.

    ReplyDelete