Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And so it begins...

I will be officially a CBS MBA student at noon tomorrow. I can't believe it's finally happening. For the past couple of years I more or less had a one-track mind, now finally I'm on the doorsteps. The next two years are going to play a huge role in shaping rest of my life. I know a lot of success and failures are waiting for me. I hope I have the courage and determination to persist and come out victorious. I'm looking forward to pulling all-nighters, drinking too much coffee, living on pizza and all those things that are part of a campus life. I'm excited about the challenges, about the learning, about the tremendous improvements I will achieve in my life professionally and personally.

Many people have been responsible for my success so far. Foremost is my wife who has been my pillar of strength, who pushes me to aim higher and believes in me unconditionally. I'm blessed with friends and family who stand by me in my darkest hours without my asking. In this new phase of life, one involving a lot of stress and struggle, they will be my guiding force. I'm going to take this time to thank you all, for believing in me and for supporting me throughout. I promise to make you proud. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment