Wednesday, May 5, 2010

London!

My wife and I will be flying to London tomorrow, yay! I always wanted to see London and finally the time has come. I also got lucky, I will be attending a class on M&A on Saturday morning 8AM! and will be meeting my friend on Friday evening at the Windsor Pub next to LBS.

I'll be leaving London on Monday to India. First trip to India since wedding. :-) I will be back on May 30 and tons of Pre-MBA course work and exams will be waiting for me, ugh.

Oh, before I forget- my wife gifted me an IPad 3G, woohoo and I'm a proud owner of a Nikon D3000! Lot of retail therapy lately hehe.

Over and out then, next few weeks are going to be a lot of fun with family and friends. While in India, I will learn about LBS result as well, fingers crossed. Though to be honest, I am more or less decided on Columbia, especially after the ray of hope I received (that will take care of immigration matters).
Let's see what's in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment